行政助理 - 人力资源处 (Ref. 2020/189/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. supporting HR managers/supervisors in counselling and implementation of the University’s HR policies and procedures;
2. providing high quality HR services, including employee relationship, HR policies counselling, leave administration, performance appraisal exercise, and contract management etc.;
3. completing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Bachelor’s degree, a higher degree and overseas education background is preferable;
2. good interpersonal skills;
3. good communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
4. ability to work independently;
5. knowledge in labor law, local HR related rules and regulations applied in Mainland China;
6. passion to work in the university and provide support to various activities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org