行政助理 (工程项目) - 音乐学院筹建办公室 (Ref. 2020/190/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follow-up with construction related work; responsible for the communication and liaison with construction related departments within the University and other organizations outside the University, participate in various meetings, and implement specific tasks;
2. Writing construction documents to government and other companies outside the University;
3. Responsible for delivering, following-up and reporting the information of construction projects;
4. Responsible for construction and administration documentation;
5. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or higher; familiar with blueprint and construction plans, using all kinds of graphics and data model; preferably with architecture, design or civil engineering studying or working experience;
2. Able to assist professional departments to manage construction site; able to discover and solve any problem that appears; familiarity with construction and acceptance standards, and knowledge of business contracts etc. is preferred;
3. Dedicated, fair, honest, with high moral standard; good executive ability, communication and coordination skills; with strong sense of responsibility and resilience;
4. Proficiency in computer literacy such as Microsoft Office software; privilege for those with knowledge of other engineering or project software including OCAD, Microsoft Project etc.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com