行政主管 (财务管理) - 音乐学院筹建办公室 (Ref. 2020/191/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Acquaint him/herself with the financial policies and procedures of CUHK-Shenzhen and the Shenzhen Municipal Government;
2. In cooperation with the Finance Office of the University and the Finance Bureau of the Shenzhen Municipal Government to handle all financial affairs of the school, and maintain accounting records and files;
3. Assist in school budgetary review/planning/adjustment/requirement, project funding check, and preparations of all relevant proposals or supporting documents, to ensure smooth operation and compliance with university’s finance standards and deadlines;
4. Coordinate procurements for the School, together with other professional colleagues;
5. Handle and process petty cash, cash withdrawals and deposits;
6. Provide administrative and Ad-hoc support to school office, faculty and student affairs as requested;
7. Undertake other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree gained from an overseas university in accounting or a related field;
2. At least 3 year’s accounting or finance relevant experience;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. Detail-oriented, capability of multi-tasking and good time management;
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com