行政助理 (学院行政事务) - 经管学院 (Ref. 2020/192/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist faculty members in their routine administrative matters, such as visa application, research assistant hiring, certifications, residential registration, and research fund/project applications;
2. To assist in academic seminar organization, such as speaker invitation, speakers’ logistics arrangement, reimbursement etc;
3. To assist in faculty recruitment, such as arrangements for overseas interviews and on-campus job talks;
4. To undertake other assignments assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or higher, preferably with relevant working experience;
2. At least 1 year’s working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
4. Customer-oriented attitude and able to deliver quick responses to faculty’s needs;
5. Fluent English & Mandarin speaking and writing skills, familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
6. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team;
7. Organized, mature, and confident in handling complexity.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com