行政助理 - 协理副校长办公室（拓展事务）(Ref. 2020/196/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting day-to-day administrative management to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently;
2. Assisting in organizing and coordinating University activities and different types of meetings;
3. Filing and organizing documents;
4. Assisting with the assets/budget management of the AVPID office;
5. Undertaking other tasks assigned by the AVP.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree, a higher degree and overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese;
3. Ability and initiative to work independently when required.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com