助理 - 学勤书院 (Ref.2020/197/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in liaising with various colleges/departments in the University, and promoting whole-person education through various forms of exchanges and learning experience;
2.Communicating with students from different backgrounds and conducting activities to enhance overall development of students;
3. Building and guiding different student associations and groups;
4. Managing the official website, wechat and other public platforms of the College;
5. Providing effective support to the daily work in college, and supporting the manager and the whole team as a team player.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. The ability to work independently, taking initiative and full responsibility for completion of tasks assigned;
4. Good organization skills and interpersonal skills;
5. Knowledges in graphic, multimedia editing, finance, interior design or IT would be a plus;
6. Abilities in music, dance or photography would be a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org