行政助理 - 教务处 (Ref. 2020/198/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in student registration and record management, timetabling and administering examinations;
2. Assisting in implementation and daily operation on the student information system, processing student applications and handling enquiries;
3. Meeting coordination, website management and event organization;
4. Liaison with academics, students and other University departments;
5. Providing clerical support to daily office operation;
6. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree;
2. At least 1 year’s working administrative experience, experience in student record database, enquiries handling, exam administration and committee service are highly preferred;
3. A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
4. Good analytical abilities as well as organizational skills;
5. A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
6. Good interpersonal and liaison skills;
7. Proficiency in computer literacy including word processing, Excel applications and preferably also computer graphics and web applications.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org