行政主管 - 协理副校长办公室（学生事务）(Ref. 2020/204/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Effectively supporting the general admin work of Associate Vice President Office (Student Affairs);
2. Supervising other admin staff of the Associate Vice President Office to work closely with admin units of the University;
3. Interfacing with students, parents and the university community at large;
4. Providing strong admin support to the Associate Vice President Office (Student Affairs);
5. Undertaking other assignment assigned by the Associate Vice President Office (Student Affairs).
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university;
2. At least 3 years’ working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
4. Excellent command of English and Chinese, in both writing and speaking;
5. Outstanding time management skill and ability to work under pressure.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) together with names of three referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.