经理 - 吉华医院 (Ref.2021/007/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary duties are to provide general management support to the establishment of the School of Medicine including：
1. Lead a team of administrative staff to carry out organizational work smoothly and efficiently;
2. Oversee and manage hospital and school matters such as academic & student affairs/ human resources/ finance/ research/ facilities/ hospitals project etc;
3. Work closely with local and international counterparts such as The Chinese University of Hong Kong, overseas universities, local government agencies, hospitals and other stakeholders;
4. Assist the Director in strategic planning and special projects;
5. Supervise staff and manage general office administration;
6. Other assignments as prescribed by the Director of the Joint Planning Office for the School of Medicine.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor or higher degree;
2. A minimum of 8 years post-qualification executive or relevant experience with solid exposure in tertiary institutions, with at least 3 years at a senior management level;
3. Good command in both written and spoken language skills in English and Chinese;
4. Ability and initiative to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. Knowledge about assurance of academic quality is highly preferable;
6. Strong analytical and liaison skills；
7. Strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to build effective interpersonal relationships with stakeholders;
8. Excellent communication and project management skills supported by a solid track record;
9. Working experience in both Mainland and overseas (or experience of working with international counterparts) would be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org