行政助理 - 学生事务处(Ref.2020/209/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in organizing and coordinating activities/publicity;
2. Draft and edit notice/announcement;
3. Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to office as requested;
4. Undertake other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, preferably with overseas educational background;
2. A good command of written and spoken language skills in both English and Chinese and familiarity with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PPT;
3. Strong interpersonal, communication, and task-management skills;
4. Show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
5. Ability to multi-tasking and work independently.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com