行政主管 - 学生事务处 (Ref.2020/210/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan and organize various student social practice activities, such as volunteer teaching in the rural areas, helping the elderly and the disabled, and sponsoring social programs both on and off-campus;
2. Propose and lead different organizations and programs of Social Practice Center;
3. Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to office as requested;
4. Undertake other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A master’s degree, ideally in social work;
2. At least 3 years’ post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably at tertiary institutions;
3. Strong interpersonal, communication, and task-management skills;
4. A good command of written and spoken language skills in both English and Chinese;
5. Familiarity with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PPT;
6. Ability to work independently with initiative.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com