行政助理 - 理工学院 (Ref.2020/220/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in the student affairs of undergraduate programmes;
2. Assisting in the administrative work, daily operations of the office;
3. Assisting in the operation of Academic Advisory;
4. Daily support to the faculty;
5. Liaising with other university’s departments;
6. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree or above;
2. Fluent English & Mandarin speaking and writing skills, be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
4. Capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, positive and self-motivated.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com