行政主管 - 理工学院 (Ref.2020/221/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reach out to industries and universities for partnerships and provide students with employment/ further study consultation;
2. Organize and conduct skills training workshops/seminars on internship and employment;
3. Organize and conduct talks, lectures on graduation studies;
4. Coordinate specified administrative activities and reporting across multiple organizational units;
5. Work with school office to perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, at least 3 years working experience;
2. Previous experience in consulting of overseas study agencies is preferred;
3. Strong ability in market development and event planning;
4. Good knowledge of career services including internship, career development and graduate study counselling at a higher education institute in similar capacity;
5. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and social media;
7. Strong sense of responsibility, positive and self-motivated.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org