行政主管 - 理工学院 (Ref.2020/222/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Archiving, updating, collation of different academic policies and maintaining register of latest versions, dissemination, periodic review, providing English/Chinese versions where needed and bringing up need for revision/amendment;
2. Assisting in student registration and record management, timetabling and administering examinations;
3. Providing committee services, report preparation;
4. Keeping liaison with academics, students and other University departments;
5. Coordinate specified administrative activities and reporting across multiple organizational units;
6. Work with school office to perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, at least 3 years working experience;
2. Previous experience in committee service, curriculum planning and administration, student record database, and exam administration are preferred;
3. Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and task-management skills
4. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and data analysis;
6. Strong sense of responsibility, positive and self-motivated.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com