行政主管 - 理工学院 (Ref.2020/223/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing administrative service and coordinating among School TPG Programmes;
2. Assisting in the academic affairs of the School TPG Programmes, including curriculum management, exams related issues, maintenance of the academic affair system, liaising with teachers and students;
3. Assisting in internal financial works of School TPG Programmes, to ensure smooth operation and compliance with university’s finance standards;
4. Organize and coordinate various student activities of School TPG Programmes, including but not limited to, Orientation, Annual Dinner, Company Visits, Field Studies, and Graduation Events;
5. Assisting in marketing and promotion of School TPG Programmes, e.g. design brochures, gifts and other promotional materials;
6. Work with school office to perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university;
2. At least 3 years’ working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Detail-oriented, capability of multi-tasking and good time management;
4. The ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and social media;
7. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org