主管 - 理工学院 (Ref.2020/224/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supporting the line manager in implementing the University's academic appointment & tenure policy and procedure;
2. Reporting regularly to the upper management regarding the recruitment progress and other assigned activities;
3. Providing secretarial support to the related committees;
4. Assisting in marketing and promotion of faculty recruitment;
5. Leading team to maintain high efficiency and effectiveness of daily faculty recruitment operations;
6. Training and supervising junior staff;
7. Handling general office administration;
8. Undertaking other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master or preferably a higher degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages;
2. At least five years of post-qualification experience, preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, be familiar with Microsoft Office software;
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, have patience, and always pay attention to details;
5. The ability to work independently, resourceful, and meet tight deadlines.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org