研究助理 (心理学) - 人文社科学院 (Ref.PR2021/072/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducting academic research under the instruction of the immediate supervisor;
2. Performing other research-related duties as assigned;
3. Coordinate lab research activities (eye tracking, fNIRS, and virtual reality) within the group;
4. Doing meta-analysis and statistical modeling;
5. Assisting research on decision making in the behavioral decision-making research lab;
6. Providing the technical support of lab affairs;
7. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Postgraduate degree in applied psychology, cognitive psychology, physiological psychology or other related areas;
2. Ability to participate in research and applicants with relevant experience will be preferred;
3. Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org