行政助理-数据科学学院 (Ref. 2021/041/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Liaise with HR, ASO, ISSSO, RAO, FO etc. to ensure a smooth onboarding process, such as apartment arrangement, start-up fund and allowance application in advance, mentor arrangement etc.;
2. Support the material preparation for visa and residence permit application for new faculty;
3. Other supports such as arrangement of airport pick up, temporary hotel accommodation, bank account, mobile phone number etc for new faculty when needed;
4. Connect new faculty with different departments and help them familiar with the administrative work flow;
5. Undertake other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree, overseas higher education background would be advantages, 1-3 years’ relevant experience is a plus;
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Ability to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks;
5. The capability of multi-tasking and sense of urgency;
6. Good team player with strong organizational planning and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com