行政助理 - 经管学院职业发展中心 (Ref. 2021/047/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support for Team Operation
- Provide daily support to the SME-CDC team and ensure the team operation in efficient way, including but not limited cross-team coordination, summarise CDC working reports, external vendor management, office supply etc,;
- Manage a group of student helpers in line with the daily working process;
- Provide support to the CDC team to perform any other duties as assigned; sometimes need to work at night or weekends.
2. Support for Student Communications and Events:
- Support career events and improve the event efficiency and effectiveness, including career lectures, recruitment talks, career treks, industry sharing, training workshops and networking events etc, both on and off campus;
- In charge of daily student communications, for example, share necessary info with students via all kinds of efficient channels; handle student emails regarding career topics;
- Take an important role as an interface with IT, Marketing team to support CDC digital communication channels, including, CDC and Alumni website development, main the contents updated; WeChat communication and operation;
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree with 1+ years working experience in admin operation or marketing communication functions;
2. Experienced in project/event management will be a must;
3. Good communication and coordination skills, able to take up multiple tasks also be detail-minded;
4. Be resourceful and good at problem solving with creative thinking; Positive and can-do attitude
5. Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English communication skill is a must;
6. Proficient in using MS Office, Outlook email and Xiumi. Be able to do some graphic design with Photoshop and familiar with popular social media platform will be a big plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com