Teaching Assistant - Bioinformatics/Biomedical Engineering (Ref. 2021/060/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Giving tutorials in the area of computer programming/statistics/data/chemistry/mathematics/biology, other computational biology and Biomedical Engineering related courses;
2. Preparation of teaching materials/classes;
3. Grading assignments;
4. Coordinating student academic activities;
5. Undertaking other work as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor degree, preferably a higher degree, in biology, Biomedical Engineering or computational biology related field;
2. Solid knowledge in computer programming/statistics/data/chemistry/mathematics/biology and other computational biology related subjects;
3. Good teaching and communication skills;
4. Fluent English both in written and spoken;
5. Good physical and mental health;
6. Spirit of team work, as well as ability of working independently when required;
7. Be willing to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org