行政助理 - 国际学者学生服务处 (Ref. 2021/062/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Advise international students, scholars and relevant departments on matters related to maintaining visa status including applications for visas and residence permits and regulation compliance;
2. Prepare visa documents for international students, scholars and their dependents;
3. Advise and assist international students and scholars on various personal and academic issues impacting them;
4. Serve as liaison with academic departments and other campus units about issues related to international students and scholars;
5. Assist in development, coordination and delivery of ISSSO programs, workshops, and activities;
6. Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
3. A good command of written and spoken language skills both in English and Chinese;
4. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT etc.);
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org