主管（空间分配管理） - 副校长（行政）办公室 (Ref. 2021/085/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing dedicated support to University’s space allocation matters;
2. Assisting in the work of the Space Allocation Committee;
3. Monitoring space utilization and timely updating of space inventory;
4. Liaison with University departments and Schools, facilitating and coordinating communications in space allocation;
5. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master or a higher degree;
2. At least 5 year’s working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Strong organizational capability and multi-task working ability;
4. Excellent negotiations and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
5. Proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team;
6. Advanced analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com