行政助理（研究型研究生项目） - 经管学院 (Ref. 2021/086/01)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen [CUHK(SZ)] is a new, independent university established through a Memorandum of Understanding between The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Shenzhen University and the Shenzhen Municipal Government. The new University is a research-orientated, forward-thinking, non-profit- making University which places emphasis on cross-disciplinary teaching and research. CUHK(SZ) will nurture university graduates who are international in outlook, learned in the disciplines they follow, upright in their character, and committed to serving the needs of society.
CUHK(SZ) will draw upon CUHK’s traditions of academic excellence and the teaching quality is benchmarked to that of the CUHK; it is a research university of choice located in Shenzhen, firmly rooted in China, and endowed with a global vision. Students will be provided with an educational experience distinguished by a flexible credit unit system, a college system, whole-person general education, bilingualism as well as multiculturalism. With the mission of advancing the creation, preservation, application and dissemination of knowledge through the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and public service; and the vision of being a first-class research university regionally, nationally and internationally, CUHK(SZ) will provide world-class educational opportunities to students and nurture talents for Shenzhen, the PRD Region and China as a whole.
At present, more than 3,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students are studying at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen. The University has programmes in science, engineering, economic management, and humanities and social science. Its long term goal is to recruit 11,000 domestic and international students, 7,500 of whom will be undergraduate students and 3,500 Masters or PhD students.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. providing administrative services to the school’s research postgraduate (RPG) programmes, such as liaising or coordinating with other units in the school and the university for the programmes related issues, preparing and archiving programme documents, scheduling meetings or interviews, etc.;
2. assisting in academic affairs administration of the RPG programmes, such as liaising with programme directors and course instructors, coordinating and preparing teaching timetables, etc.;
3. assisting in the admission activities of the RPG programmes;
4. managing student affairs of the RPG programmes and providing student support;
5. undertaking other assignments from the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Bachelor degree or above;
2. at least 1 year work experience, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
4. effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
5. willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com