行政助理（实验室助理）- 人文社科学院 (Ref. 2021/096/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. supporting lab construction and development for different programmes;
2. coordinating the communications with related departments in terms of lab construction and development;
3. assisting the management of labs and providing necessary support on lab utilization; and
4. other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. a Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. at least 1-year post-qualification project management or lab management experience, preferably with tertiary institutions;
3. fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. proficiency in Microsoft Office software and information technology;
5. strong communication and management skills; and
6. capability for working independently when required and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com