学院经理-研究生院 (Ref. 2021/098/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing routine administrative work and administrative staff of the Graduate School;
2. Managing budget and personnel matters, including staff recruitment and assignment, external and internal communications;
3.Coordinating academic and publicity matters, including providing support for teaching arrangements, research and taught postgraduate program reviews, website creation etc.;
4. Providing support for Graduate School strategic planning;
5. Providing support for postgraduate student recruitment activities;
7. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the School Dean.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Master or a higher degree;
2. At least 8 year’s working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
3. Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;;
4. Excellent leadership, strong organizational capability and multi-task working ability;
5. Appropriate experience in conducting marketing, graduate student recruitment and promotional activities, and graduate student management matters;
6. Experience in budgeting, financial aid and scholarship matters;
7. Thorough knowledge of practices, trends and regulations of China’s postgraduate educational system.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org