行政主管 - 学生事务处 (Ref. 2021/101/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in organizing and coordinating publicity;
2. Provide support in translation and editorial section;
3. Draft and edit notice/announcement;
4. Provide administrative and ad-hoc support to office as requested;
5. Undertake other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor or above degree;
2. Experience in new media operation is preferred.
3. A good command of written and spoken language skills in both English and Chinese;
4. Experience with software including PS, PR, AE, AI is preferred.
5. Active thinking, Strong interpersonal, communication, and task-management skills;
6. Show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of tasks.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org