行政助理 - 人文社科学院 (Ref. 2021/109/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating, organizing and assisting administrative duties associated with school daily operations;
2. Assisting in the establishment of institution under School level;
3. Keeping liaison with other schools/departments of the University;
4. Document filing, organizing and maintaining;
5. Assisting in assessments of academic personnel;
6. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3 years’ post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
3. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
5. Detail orientation;
6. Capability for working independently and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com