实验室工程师-理工学院 (Ref. 2021/110/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Taking part in the SSE laboratory planning and construction;
2. Supporting the assigned laboratory course. i) To get familiar with the content of the course; ii) To maintain the laboratory environment; iii) To purchase the instruments and consumables required by the course;
3. Managing the assigned equipment. i) To understand the operation principle of the equipment. ii) To compile the operation guide for users；iii) To offer basic training to new users; iv) To perform the verification, maintenance, calibration to the equipment;
4. Implementing the lab relevant resolutions made by the SSE Lab Committee and the Space Planning Committee;
5. Undertaking other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Master degree or above, in science or engineering area;
2. Good teaching and communication skills;
3. Proficient English skills in oral and writing;
4. The ability to handle stress and details, and work independently as well as in a team;
5. Willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org