行政助理（宣传） - 人文社科学院 (Ref. 2021/120/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide support to the School in the development, implementation and ongoing management of promotion work;
2. Contribute to the preparation and implementation of promotion materials editing, proofreading and output and ensure that appropriate documentation and information about school are current and readily available;
3. Provide support to develop and manage the content particularly for school website and WeChat posts and other documents when required;
4. Provide administrative support as required;
5. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3 years’ post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
3. Have strong news sense and innovative;
4. Self-driven and strong capability of working independently;
5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
6. Strong communication skills;
7. Knowledge in Brand Marketing/ Media and Communication/ Public Relations preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com