行政助理（教务）- 人文社科学院 (Ref. 2021/229/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in handling curriculum related matters;
2. Handling routine students’ consultation and applications;
3. Document filing, organizing and maintaining;
4. Keeping liaison with academics and other schools/departments of the University;
5. Providing support to incoming/outgoing exchange/visiting programmes, etc.;
other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. At least 3-year post-qualification administrative or relevant experience, preferably with experience on academic and teaching support in tertiary institutions;
3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
5. Strong communication and management skills; and capability for working independently when required and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org