数字教育馆员-图书馆 (Ref. 2021/236/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports access to and the creation of digital education technology or services;
2. Providing professional resources in a variety of formats;
3. Responsible for 3D printing training course setting and space management;
4. Make good connections with colleges and faculty by offering diverse resources;
5. Improve student achievement by digital education, ability in integrating technology and digital content, skills throughout the curriculum and all subjects;
6. Collaborates on and contributes to the creation, development, implementation, and assessment of innovative ideas and designs in related projects and services. Organizes, evaluates, and sets priorities for all aspects of services for the unit and identifies areas for improved service;
7. Oral and written instruction and direction must be organized, clearly communicated, and presented in a positive manner;
8. Excellent customer service skills including the ability to engage, interact and communicate with patience, clarity, tact, and courtesy are essential. Regular evening and weekend hours required;
9. Assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Master’s degree in Library and Information Science, learning technology or equivalent education and experience relevant to the position, advanced degrees in relevant fields will be given preference in consideration.
2. 3 + year professional experience working in digital education or media Services related department in an academic or research library.
3. Experience providing training and consultation on digital education technology.
4. General understanding of the mission and functions of a research library and the information needs of academic users.
5. Ability to meet or exceed customer service needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
6. Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment.
7. Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a rapidly changing environment.
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Demonstrated commitment to diversity in the workplace or community.
10. Ability to identify issues and problem with analysis and solutions proposals quickly.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com