Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in laboratory equipment procurement;
2. Responsible for daily check, maintenance, calibration training, simple maintenance of instruments and related document writing and recording;
3. Responsible for maintenance of lab homepage and electronic data;
4. Assist in the daily operation and management of laboratory, and responsible for the establishment and implementation of lab instrument management system;
5. Hand other tasks as assigned by the superior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, automation, electronics or a relevant area;
2. Have a Low voltage Electrician operation certificate;
3. Being skilled at using computer and common office software;
4. Good oral and written English communication skills;
5. Good at communication, clear thinking, serious and responsible characteristics, and team spirit;
6. Prior experience with lab equipment management and maintenance experience is preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com