行政主管（学术）-人力资源处 (Ref. 2021/259/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the implementation of the University and human resources management related regulations and policies, including drafting and continuously improving relevant policies;
2. Participate in the human resources work, such as such as academic appointment (tenure), promotion, salary, manpower budget, separation, benefits and employee relations for academic staff (professoriate staff and lecturer grade);
3. Participate in the management of academic personnel files, employment contract management, personnel data maintenance, human resources management system (peoplesoft);
4. Provide assistance to carry out office work such as new employee training for academic staff;
5. Complete other work arranged by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a higher degree;
2. At least 3 years HR management working experience;
3. Human resources management experience in the higher education field is preferred;
4. Have excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken;
5. Conversant with labor law, employment contract law and local HR related rules and regulations;
6. Have hands on experience in implementing the Human Resources Management System.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com