行政助理 - 协理副校长办公室（学生事务） (Ref. 2021/295/01)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen [CUHK(SZ)] is a new, independent university established through a Memorandum of Understanding between The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Shenzhen University and the Shenzhen Municipal Government. The new University is a research-orientated, forward-thinking, non-profit- making University which places emphasis on cross-disciplinary teaching and research. CUHK(SZ) will nurture university graduates who are international in outlook, learned in the disciplines they follow, upright in their character, and committed to serving the needs of society.
CUHK(SZ) will draw upon CUHK’s traditions of academic excellence and the teaching quality is benchmarked to that of the CUHK; it is a research university of choice located in Shenzhen, firmly rooted in China, and endowed with a global vision. Students will be provided with an educational experience distinguished by a flexible credit unit system, a college system, whole-person general education, bilingualism as well as multiculturalism. With the mission of advancing the creation, preservation, application and dissemination of knowledge through the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and public service; and the vision of being a first-class research university regionally, nationally and internationally, CUHK(SZ) will provide world-class educational opportunities to students and nurture talents for Shenzhen, the Greater Bay Area and China as a whole.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting in liaising with various colleges/departments in the University, and promoting whole-person education through various forms of exchanges and learning experience;
2. Assisting in hostel management and creating a harmonious hostel culture by working closely with relevant departments and suppliers;
3. Assisting in the general administrative work, including office supply, budget request, monitor expenditure and other admin support to the team;
4. Assisting in implementation and daily operation on the student information system and document filing;
5. The incumbent may need to work during non-office hours for student activities and related affairs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. The ability to work independently, taking initiative and full responsibility for completion of tasks assigned;
4. Good organization skills and interpersonal skills;
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and knowledges in student record database would be a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org