行政主管-教务处 (Ref. 2021/305/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Archiving, updating, collation of different academic policies and maintaining register of latest versions, dissemination, periodic review, providing Chinese versions where needed and bringing up need for revision/amendment;
2. Assisting in student registration and record management, timetabling and administering examinations;
3. Providing committee services, report preparation, website management and event organization;
4. Keeping liaison with academics, students and other University departments;
5. Handling general office administration,
6. Undertaking other assignments assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree;
2. At least 3 years’ post-qualification executive experience, preferably at tertiary education institutions; Experience in committee service, curriculum planning and administration, student record database, and exam administration are preferred;
3. An excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and task-management skills, as well as good analytical abilities;
5. The ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
6. A strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
7. Good interpersonal and liaison skills;
8. A high level of computer literacy including proficiency in word processing and data analysis, preferably also computer graphics and web applications.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org