主管 - E书院筹建办公室 (Ref. 2021/316/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the Manager to undertake the preparatory tasks related to the formation of the colleges;
2. To assist the College Manager to oversee the College daily team management, including personnel, finance, and administrative support;
3. To manage a harmonious hostel culture by developing and implementing hostel regulations and procedure;
4. To develop and implement activities to enrich student college life and promote whole-person education;
5. To collaborate with all internal and external departments for better development of the College;
6. To initiate and foster education programs with donor and other perspective partners;
7. To perform other duties assigned by College Manager;
8. To handle emergencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 5 years of team management experiences or relevant working experiences, preferably with tertiary institutions or educational industries;
3. Patience, sense of responsibility, and passion in team management; commitment to supporting a harmonious and caring working community;
4. Strong organizational capability and adaptability, excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
5. Strong written skills in both English and Chinese;
6. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org