行政助理 - E书院筹建办公室 (Ref. 2021/318/01)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To draft written documents such as reports, papers, emails, meeting minutes in Chinese and English, manage college publications;
2. To handle student enquires and provide suggestions or solutions, manage a robust filing system and record information as needed, keep track of changes in student statistics;
3. To handle student-related matters such as complaints or emergencies;
4. To maintain a close liaison with wardens and tutors and assisting them in providing pastoral care and organizing student activities;
5. To assist the office team in managing student hostels, organizing events, etc.;
6. To take care of internal and external communications such as office e-mail, hotline, website, e-newsletters, we-chat account, student QQ and we-chat group;
7. To be in charge of English editing and proofreading of College communications materials;
8. To undertake other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A bachelor’s degree or above, with relevant secretarial, administrative or student affairs experiences, preferably within tertiary institutions;
2. Good written skills in both English and Chinese;
3. Patience, a sense of responsibility, a passion in promoting well-being and whole-person development of students;
4. Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills;
5. Flexibility and adaptability to act decisively in urgent situations; professionalism, tact and diplomacy in challenging circumstances;
6. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
7. A good working knowledge of MS Office.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com